Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Our engagement pictures!

I apologize (again!) for the lack of posts lately! I've been full of creative energy lately, and have been working on some fun stuff that has distracted me from sitting down and writing a blog post. I also got a new laptop and am having some trouble adjusting to the new keyboard. So, instead of racking my brain trying to think of the next wedding topic to tackle, I thought I'd just post some pretty pictures (and a vendor review!).

While most people do engagement pictures because they are included in their wedding package, I wanted to do them to:
1. Get a feel for our potential wedding photographers
2. Have some pretty pictures to hang around our house, add to my board signatures, put on our save the dates, use on Facebook, etc.
3. Have an excuse to take a trip to Disney after our Disney cruise on the Dream back in February 2011.

We were still over a year and a half from our wedding date, and couldn't even book a photographer yet. I knew from eons of planning that I was drawn to the style of two different photographers: Root Photography and Studio222 Photography. We ended up booking Studio222 for our engagement photos. Why, you ask? The pricing was similar, I liked work from both of them equally, but my gut told me to go with Studio222. I think the result speaks for itself.

More on our engagement photography experience in the next post!

All pictures were taken by the lovely, talented, and cool Studio222 Photography.














1 comment:

  1. I am still so in love with your engagement pictures!!!!! You definitely made the right choice in photographers! :)

    ReplyDelete